Notes for use of Electrophoresis
1. After the electrophoresis apparatus/electrophoresis tank is energized into the working state, the human body is forbidden to contact the electricity, the electrophoresis object and other possibly live parts, and can not take or put things in the electrophoresis tank. If necessary, power off first to avoid electric shock. At the same time, the instrument must have a good grounding terminal to prevent leakage.
2. After the instrument is energized, do not temporarily add or remove the plug of the output wire to prevent short circuit. Although the instrument is equipped with a fuse, short circuit may still cause damage to the instrument.
3. Because the resistance value of different media supports is different, the flow rate of electrophoresis is different, the swimming speed and the time required to swim to the end point are also different, so the electrophoresis of different media supports should not be carried out on the same electrophoresis apparatus at the same time.
4. When the total current does not exceed the rated current of the instrument (large current range), it can be used with multiple slots, but it should not be overloaded, otherwise it is easy to affect the life of the instrument.
5. In some special cases, when the electrophoresis input of the instrument needs to be checked, it is allowed to start up with no load under the state of stable voltage, but in the state of stable current, it must be connected with the load before starting up, otherwise the voltmeter pointer will jump out greatly, easy to cause unnecessary human damage to the machine.
6. If any abnormal phenomenon is found during the use of the electrophoresis apparatus/tank, such as loud noise, discharge or abnormal smell, the power must be cut off immediately for maintenance to avoid accidents.