Introduction of classification, application and difference of ultraviolet analyzer
UV analyzers are divided into many series, including three use UV analyzers, dark box UV analyzers, photographic UV analyzers, etc. Different UV analyzers have different uses.
Characteristics and advantages of three purpose UV analyzer
1. The ultraviolet analyzer consists of ultraviolet lamp and filter. 254nm wavelength, 365nm wavelength, the two wavelengths can be used independently of each other, and have the function of sampling.
2. UV analyzer has the advantages of low power consumption, low heat, and can be used continuously for a long time. The biggest advantage is that it can be used as soon as it is turned on or off, which is very convenient.
3. The light emitted by the ultraviolet lamp tube of the ultraviolet analyzer is filtered out of the visible light by the filter, thus providing strong ultraviolet light of 254 nm and 365 nm for fluorescence analysis.
4. In the darkroom, the distance between samples can be roughly estimated through the sampling function of the instrument.
3. Technical specifications of UV analyzer:
Power supply: 220 V, 50 Hz
Power: 25 W
UV wavelength: 254nm, 365nm
Dimensions: 270 × two hundred and seventy × 300mm.
Color filter: 200 × 50mm
Weight: about 3 kg